Create: 04/22/2006 - 11:15
A Testosterone Nation thread is gathering together the best motivational sayings. Here are some that they've come up with:
- For every set and every rep you do, someone else, somewhere else is doing 1 more
- The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back. The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- Right now an 11 year old chinese girl is warming up with your max.
- defy mediocrity
- i do today what others will not so that tomorrow i may do what others can not
- I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted, but victorious, on the field of battle.
- This is why I'm here.
- Pain is weakness leaving the body
- Talk is Cheap
- If it felt good, everybody would do it.
- Harden up, Princess
- Don't wake up tomorrow wishing you'd done another rep yesterday!
- Let's Roll
- Move that wieght or I punch you in the nuts!