Posted by Joey Smith The top 10 of Powerlifting these days that I see too often:
1. Acting internet tough
2. Pretending or thinking your a Viking
3. Giving yourself a cool nickname that you have given yourself
4. Thinking you know everything
5. Having a bad meet and giving a million excuses as to why you did except the real reason....you suck....Your training sucks.
6. Using every new gimmick out there that "makes" you strong except the real gimmick: hard work, dedication and sacrifice.
7. Not willing enough to travel and learn from real lifters that could actually help you.
8. Becoming a "bodybuilder" instead because that's easier....
9. Posting constant selfies only trying to convince yourself that your jacked and strong.
10. Trolling top lifters because you fucking suck and are a Bitch....