Ivanko Powerlifting Weightlifting Plates and Bars - Official Distributor




Big Iron crew squat training 7-24-10


Big Iron crew squat training 7-24-10

Comment viewing options

Incredible lifting. I'm loving these videos. I can't wait to see BIG smash some records at the pro am

from the side view no less. These vids are great, props to whoever is putting them up, and keep them coming!!

FREAKSHOW! Great job guys. Bring on the PRO/AM!

Adam Hires

FREAKSHOW! Great job guys. Bring on the PRO/AM!

Adam Hires

Zwhalen0 wrote:
from the side view no less. These vids are great, props to whoever is putting them up, and keep them coming!!

These are great training tools. I'd say the guys still have to go lower though. The guy in the red suit is almost there.

Is there a reason this team don't squat to depth in training.

This is a serious question before the flaming!

In the vid most of the squats were barely to parallel, with a couple getting just on. Non broke parallel. I was thus wondering whether there was a specific training reason for this?

Iaink wrote:
Is there a reason this team don't squat to depth in training.

This is a serious question before the flaming!

In the vid most of the squats were barely to parallel, with a couple getting just on. Non broke parallel. I was thus wondering whether there was a specific training reason for this?

because these types of lifts get passed in meets. but dont say anything, cuz youre wrong, they know what parallel is

Hey Cebby and Iaink! Did you listen to Rick's explaination of this weeks training at the beginning of the video? They are not going heavier the next few weeks leading up to the Pro Am just trying to clean things up and get deeper. That is what these video's are for. Feedback of where they are as far as depth goes and where they need to be. Leave it up to the judges to decide their fate at the meet.
Great Work lifters!
SUCCISA VIRESCIT
Sponsored by Inzer Advanced Designs

Jim Grandick wrote:
Hey Cebby and Iaink! Did you listen to Rick's explaination of this weeks training at the beginning of the video? They are not going heavier the next few weeks leading up to the Pro Am just trying to clean things up and get deeper. That is what these video's are for. Feedback of where they are as far as depth goes and where they need to be. Leave it up to the judges to decide their fate at the meet.

Cheers. I actually didn't have any sound on when I watched the vid!