Ivanko Powerlifting Weightlifting Plates and Bars - Official Distributor




Arnold Schwarzenegger's Arnold Address

Arnold Schwarzenegger addressed the powerlifting audience at the NAPF Quest American Invitational at last weekend's Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio. Here is video of his comments.

Comment viewing options

LEGEND.

Did anyone notice arnold wearing his big silver nazi ss belt buckle? He had it on all weekend. He wears it everywhere. He's even on the front of a previuos time magazine wearing it. It was his dads, that was in the ss. Arnold has openly said howq he looks up to hitler and dreams of being more powerful than hitler. But it was very cool 2 c him there getting into the powerlifting meet. He is a very big fan of powerlifting.

I got to shake his hand-way cool!

Haha, this speech took place as I was walking up to my third attempt deadlift. Didnt know wether to be star struck or pissed off. I missed the lift btw. Oh well, its Arnold!
Travis G.

Sorry about getting my big bald head in your video. That's me in the red shirt. I think I was a bit star struck too but was also thought it was poor form for him to interupt mid flight even if it was his show. We were sitting in the front row and could see the lifter's being held behind the curtain. I can't say that's the reason Travis missed but I'm sure the interuption didn't help his cause.

Don't get me wrong I think it was great that the Governor made an appearance, I think that his speech could have been given at a better time. Perhaps just advising the lifters that after the next "lifter x's" attempt we will be stopping to to allow Arnold speak.

Tom Simon wrote:
Sorry about getting my big bald head in your video. That's me in the red shirt. I think I was a bit star struck too but was also thought it was poor form for him to interupt mid flight even if it was his show. We were sitting in the front row and could see the lifter's being held behind the curtain. I can't say that's the reason Travis missed but I'm sure the interuption didn't help his cause.

Don't get me wrong I think it was great that the Governor made an appearance, I think that his speech could have been given at a better time. Perhaps just advising the lifters that after the next "lifter x's" attempt we will be stopping to to allow Arnold speak.

I will forfeit one attempt from every meet I do if Arnold speaks live before I lift!

I got to shake Arnolds hand but I would have rather Met Kaz!

Mark from Illinois

I don't understant why the meet is'nt in California thats where he is from what a clap in the face for the California lifters, and to think i voted for him.(To bad)

Travis G. wrote:
Haha, this speech took place as I was walking up to my third attempt deadlift. Didnt know wether to be star struck or pissed off. I missed the lift btw. Oh well, its Arnold!
Travis G.

I think he interrupted the WPO meet in a similar fashion a few years ago.

Anonymous wrote:
I don't understant why the meet is'nt in California thats where he is from what a clap in the face for the California lifters, and to think i voted for him.(To bad)

of course it is not in California, it has been in Columbus for about 20 years! Way before he was thinking of being Govenor. What a slap to Columbus that would be if he moved the whole show because he became Govenor(I think Jim Lorimar might have a vote in it too!)

I was told it was in Columbus because that's where he won his first profesional show? Not sure if that's true, but I have told enough people now, that I sure hope it is.

Steve Mann
www.mannofsteel.com

Why would the Arnold be a drug free zone? How much was Arnold on? He never went a day without it!

Anonymous wrote:
I got to shake Arnolds hand but I would have rather Met Kaz!

Mark from Illinois

Your kidding?
I have met kaz. I would rather meet ryan leaf.

Anonymous wrote:
Did anyone notice arnold wearing his big silver nazi ss belt buckle? He had it on all weekend. He wears it everywhere. He's even on the front of a previuos time magazine wearing it. It was his dads, that was in the ss. Arnold has openly said howq he looks up to hitler and dreams of being more powerful than hitler. But it was very cool 2 c him there getting into the powerlifting meet. He is a very big fan of powerlifting.

What a douche nozzle post.

Are you kidding me? Show me where he said that.

Additionally, why would you bring this to a PL forum.

Surely there is some Jewish conspiracy forum you could have posted this on. Why do it here?

He was wearing a skull belt buckle on the times mag cover... that some people were saying resembled the SS's Death Head's logo...

I'm not saying I ascribe to any of this criticism, but certainly it's not new: others hate Arnold too

Northern Lights wrote:
Surely there is some Jewish conspiracy forum you could have posted this on. Why do it here?
There are no Jewish conspiracy forums only anti-Jewish conspiracy forums. There isn't a Jew who believes he was a Nazi. Carolco, the company that produced most of his movies, had several working partners from Israel.

Anonymous wrote:
He was wearing a skull belt buckle on the times mag cover... that some people were saying resembled the SS's Death Head's logo...

Oh, I see. So that prompted you to post?

You're an ignorant human being. Take your crap someplace else.

Arnie a Nazi? Ridiculous. You obviously are a nazi racist vs any German speaking individual. A handshake from would be my highlight. He is the embodiment of -earned- success.